After twenty some odd years of being a Christian my faith broke down in 2015. I could no longer sustain belief. It seemed to me the deeper I dug for truth in my beliefs the shakier they became. In contrast, the deeper I dug for truth in science the more profound it became.
Having had faith I still respect and care for those who remain in their faith. Having lost it I am interested in finding evidence based truth. I want to discover and communicate the subtleties of why some believe, some do not and some change their minds.
If you read one thing on this site, read this:
Believers and the deconverting may find interesting:
- A very common message: A deconversion story
- Is it just that I had the wrong image of god?
- I still haven’t found what I am looking for
- You are not broken, you are human
- The death of a soul
- Why I am not a liberal Christian
- The bubble
- Thought experiments for believers
Humanists may find interesting:
Just for Atheists:
Apologists probably will not find interesting:
The secular grieving may find interesting:
Please also see: